Tuesday 2 September 2014

What have I been up to?

Hello everyone,
I hope you are all fine and dandy, I am thankfully.

I have been up to a few things lately, besides settling in our new place, this summer I have tried my hand in home-schooling and spent lots of time with my little girl which only translated in me becoming even more of a kiddo than I used to be.

I have gone on swings and slides!!!!

It was awesome.

I never understand why people are so stuck up as adults and forget how nice it is simply to have fun and do stuff that makes that little kid inside you laugh.
Well, as I am approaching my 41st birthday I don't think there is any hope for me to grow up anymore if I haven't done so till now, I decided to remain the kid I have always been.

More Art news now, I have been doing works and trying new things like acrylic paint which I hadn't used much in the past and I must say I did enjoy it.

Another thing I have enjoyed very much was paint a vase with flowers.
It is probably one of the most popular things to paint, one can be as great as the other, but results aside I found it extremely therapeutic and relaxing.

As it happens, it is now hanging on my hall wall and looks very good on it.

I also have done other stuff which I am going to show you, I hope you'll like it.

Blessings to all of you, be safe, be happy and grateful, I found out that life has incredible surprises for us if we let go of the rains and let it take us where we are meant to be.

 And more
https://www.facebook.com/220983524692572/photos/pcb.253016794822578/253016574822600/?type=1&theatre

XXX Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment