Monday 2 June 2014

Just a little update


Sorry everyone for going silent, I have been very busy moving home.
From the 24th of may I am once again a Manchester resident YEY!!!
I love this place and I am s happy to be back living here.
More art will come, also because I have now my own little study, which is still a work in process but I hope will be up and running soon.

For a few weeks I have also taken a new adventure: home schooling my child; I hope we'll find a good school soon that she can start attending in September, so that she can go back and enjoy other kids company and me have time for arts and crafts while she does so.
Meanwhile tho it's up to me to teach her some basic of education, I hope I'll be good enough to make it interesting and fun; as for you my dears, stay tuned because there might be occasional little surprises if I find some time to sit and create.
Be blessed and happy
Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment